Showing all 7 results
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Highway
OHTSU ST5000 offers M+S all-season performance wit a symmetrical non-directional tread pattern for unrestricted rotation and superior life. In challenging weather conditions, the OHTSU ST5000 tire displays excellent lateral handling and highway stability due to its solid center rib. Four wide circumferential groves combined with deep tread design, makes the OHTSU ST5000 suitable for all weather conditions.
- Full depth siping for excellent wet traction, delivers unparalleled levels of all season grip throughout the life of the tire.
- Solid center rib for excellent lateral handling and highway stability.
- Four wide circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance.
- High angle lateral grooves with offset block position maximize water dispersion and all season traction.
- Two into three block pattern ensures noise and flat, even wear for highest levels of cabin comfort.
- Joint-less nylon cap ply increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear.
Passenger Cars / Summer / Ultra High Performance
Ohtsu FP8000 offers summer performance at a value. It is the perfect tire for sedans and coupes alike, handles well even in large diameter applications.
- Aggressive directional tread design with phase-shifted random pitch variation allowing for maximum noise reduction.
- A dual tread compound coupled with three-dimensional rounded tread blocks.
Passenger Cars / All Season / High Performance
OHTSU FP7000 offers outstanding all-weather responsiveness and exceptional affordability. Packed with high performance features that enhance cornering, braking and acceleration, the FP7000 delivers year-round, all-weather traction, smoothness and stability at an excellent value. The low profile sidewall appeals to many drivers looking for a tire to match their personal choice in transportation. Additionally, the FP7000 features a non- directional tread pattern that allows ease of rotation for improved tire life. The FP7000, a value tire with the strength of Ohtsu behind it.
- A non-directional tread design offers excellent all-season performance, smooth ride, and multiple rotation patterns to help reduce irregular wear.
- Tread wear indicators provide the driver with visual cues to help maximize tire life.
- Variable shoulder tread block design helps reduce tread noise, providing a smooth, quiet ride.
- High volume circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance.
- Dual steel belts offer greater tread rigidity, increased structural strength, and superior grip.
- Belt cap improves high speed stability and handling.
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / All Terrain
OHTSU AT4000 ALL-TERRAIN offers an aggressive siped tread design with deep tread blocks enabling a bigger bite to grab the ground in all types of weather and surfaces. Available in many popular sizes, featuring raised white letters, or reversible to black, and a four groove aggressive block pattern results in excellent traction on and off highway. Ohtsu AT4000 offers all-season, all-terrain performance and durability to provide great daily service on highways, back roads or no roads.
- Four grooves aggressive block pattern results in excellent traction on and off highway.
- Dynamic wave grooves provide excellent traction on various terrains.
- Phase-shifted, random pitch variation tread block helps reduce tire noise.
- Multi-sized blocks for improved traction.
- Tapered shoulder is effective for wandering resistance on the road.
- Full nylon cap ply plus belt edge improves structural integrity.
- Tough sidewall rubber for off-road protection.
- High tension polyester radial casing for off-road strength and highway uniformity.
- Two wide steel belts for high rigidity crown and solid off-road durability.