HTR ENHANCE LX
Passenger Cars / All Season / Premium Touring
TRAIL BLADE X-T
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / All Terrain
The Trail Blade X/T is a new type of multi-terrain tire. As another collaboration with Quartermaster Knives, the X/T cuts into the segment between traditional M/T and A/T tires. It offers the open shoulder and sidewall tread lugs of a mud terrain, combined with the off road ability of an all-terrain and the road feel of a highway tire. The design and variety of sizes brings a whole new look to SUV, Cross Overs and pickups as never before.
The X/T offers the mean sidewall style of our popular Trail Blade® M/T combined with a tread designed for performance on the trail as well as on the road. Owners of all types of trucks have been searching for a tire which gives the aggressive look of a mud-terrain, but has more civilized on-road performance. The Trail Blade® X/T was designed with exactly this type of driver in mind. The size range offers expanded opportunity to apply the rugged look of the trail to a wide variety of vehicles roaming the urban landscape. With a design inspired by the blades of Quartermaster Knives, Atturo® remains on the “cutting edge” of urban all-terrain style!
- Available in both LT and Metric sizes for a variety of vehicles.
- All LT rated sizes feature a 3-Ply Sidewall for strength and durability both on- and off-road.
- Large shoulder blocks give excellent grip in loose sand and mud.
- Smaller center tread blocks maintain excellent on-road manners.
- “Knife Blade” sidewall elements offer protection and style.
- Multiple sipes across the tread enhance traction in rain and snow.
- Designed in Texas by Quartermaster Knives.
- Rim guard provides protection against curb damage to wheels.
- The Atturo® Trail Blade® X/T is produced in Thailand.
COMMERCIAL T-A ALL-SEASON 2
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Highway
The reinforced all-season truck tire designed to meet your business needs
Features and Benefits
- Help your fleet budget go further
An optimized footprint better distributes stress to increase treadlife and lower operating costs
- Commercial grade toughness, that’s built for the long haul
Improved durability and CoolWedge™ shoulder insert which enhances cooling and prolongs tire life
- Help your fleet budget go further
TRAIL BLADE M-T
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Mud Terrain
The Trail Blade M/T is a performance tire built for the dirt.
For too long quality M/T tires were a high priced luxury. Now, Atturo provides an affordable option that really performs. This is a tire that is a proven winner in short court course off road racing. We run with the big names of the tire industry and win! Atturo uses a specialty crafted aluminum segmented mold to build the Trail Blade M/T. This type of construction creates a higher degree of uniformity throughout the tire.The unique design of the Trail Blade is based on the cutting edge blades of designer Jared West, of Quartermaster Knives. We partnered with Jared to create something fresh in the LT tire segment. As the styling of the tire has become almost as important as the performance, we sought a unique blend of the two. We selected knife blades to incorporate into the tire design based on their intended use as a gouging or clawing type tool. The shoulder and corresponding sidewall tread blocks are based on a pusher style double tipped blade, even including the contoured edges. The alternate sidewall lugs are from the Karambit type blades. Quartermaster is making some of the most unique high quality blades on the market. Where else can you put the same blade in your pocket and on your truck? Only with Atturo & QTRMSTR!
- The Trail Blade® M/T features an extra deep tread for off-road capability.
- The beveled center tread blocks provide biting edge grip while reducing on-road noise.
- The staggered shoulder blocks provide lateral grip in soft surfaces.
- The aggressive sidewall tread blocks give deep gouging traction.
- We race and WIN on the exact same DOT street tire in the TORC and LOORRS off-road series!
- Full 3-ply sidewall on all LT rated sizes.
- The Atturo® Trail Blade® M/T is produced in Thailand.
MUD TERRAIN ATTACK M-T A
Light Truck and SUVs / All Weather / All Terrain
AMP is proud to announce their new and improved Attack M/T A. As an off-road enthusiast, there are many challenges that you may encounter. From deep mud and slippery rocks to impossible trails, you need a tire that can conquer it all! AMP’s oversized M/T A tires feature an aggressive tread design with maximum traction – especially in aired-down maximum traction – especially in aired-down driving situations. The massive tread grip on these tires offers both on and off-road durability whether youre driving on asphalt or sand. With plenty of sizes available, there’s guaranteed to be something right for you. When it comes to your tires, settling for less is never a good decision. Choose AMP’s Attack M/T A and get all of the qualities you’ve been looking for in an off-road tire.
- Tread Sipes
Narrow grooves in the tread blocks increase traction in wet conditions and enhance the ability to quickly squeeze out water, mud, or snow.
- Spacious Tread Grooves
Wide voids between the tread blocks allow them to move and flex as the tires bite the terrain.
- Aggressive Tread Pattern
A fierce tread pattern designed to work over any surface, making Attack the perfect M/T A tire.
- Sturdy Sidewall Design
Just as stylish as it is effective.Has “A” shaped sidewalls designed to give you the extra climbing power and reinforcement needed for off-roading.
- Tread Sipes