TOURING LS T-H-V
Passenger Cars / All Season / Touring
TERRAIN ATTACK A-T A
Light Truck and SUVs / All Weather / All Terrain
With an off-road attitude and smooth on-road characteristics, the AMP Terrain Attack A/T is the ultimate adventure tire. The performance tread design features a multi-block pattern that delivers stable control in a wide variety of environments and terrain. With a large selection of sizing, let the Terrain Attack take you on every journey.(0 reviews)
ACHILLES ATR SPORT
Passenger Cars / All Season / Ultra High Performance
Achilles ATR Sport incorporates APIs environmentally friendly Eco-Safe technology which reduces rolling resistance, improves fuel mileage and wet grip.
for 17″ sizes, and larger
Mud and snow rated for year round driving conditions
- Advanced offset design maximizes energy transfer to the road and provides excellent all-weather traction and resists hydroplaning.
- Computer aided design on profile allows excellent comfort, steering response and a comfortable, quiet ride.
- Wide steel belt allows excellent traction and cornering capabilities, reducing side slippage and improved braking.
- Sporty tread design ensures maximum performance for handling, braking and acceleration.
- Sturdy steel belted tread face ensures durability and long tread life.
- Tread designed for quiet ride, maximum performance for all sport utility vehicle applications.
Commercial T-A All-Season
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Highway
State of-the-art, computer aided tread design provides outstanding snow traction while offering predictable handling and a very quiet ride. Branded M&S for mud and snow.
- Asymmetric tread pattern permits unsurpassed range of capability from snow traction to true Z-rated performance.
- Extra-Wide circumferential grooves provide superior water evacuation even in hard cornering where narrow grooves can close.
- Smaller, highly siped interior tread blocks maximize wet and snow performance.
- ETEC System replaces conventional circumference cap ply with continous spiral wrap designed for the specific needs of ultra-high perfomance driving conditions.
- Larger outer shoulder tread blocks maximize cornering force and improve predictability and driver “feel” at the limit.
- Transitional block element design provides stability at the edge of the element for greater predictabilityduring turn-in and cornering.
- Two Steel Belts contribute strength and high performance endurance.
- Polyester carcass construction provides an extra measure of ride comfort.
- Z Speed Rated capable of speeds over 240 km/h.
- 80,000 limited treadware warranty