Passenger Cars / All Season / Premium Touring
All-Season Passenger Tire with Eco Technology
The all season Versado Eco passenger tire was created to give a smooth, quiet ride and to provide improved fuel efficiency for hybrids and other environmentally-friendly passenger vehicles. The Versado Eco features Tecology, which uses naturally derived tread-compound materials and recycled polyester in the tire-casing materials to help make daily driving a little easier on the environment and your wallet.
TRAIL BLADE X-T
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / All Terrain
The Trail Blade X/T is a new type of multi-terrain tire. As another collaboration with Quartermaster Knives, the X/T cuts into the segment between traditional M/T and A/T tires. It offers the open shoulder and sidewall tread lugs of a mud terrain, combined with the off road ability of an all-terrain and the road feel of a highway tire. The design and variety of sizes brings a whole new look to SUV, Cross Overs and pickups as never before.
The X/T offers the mean sidewall style of our popular Trail Blade® M/T combined with a tread designed for performance on the trail as well as on the road. Owners of all types of trucks have been searching for a tire which gives the aggressive look of a mud-terrain, but has more civilized on-road performance. The Trail Blade® X/T was designed with exactly this type of driver in mind. The size range offers expanded opportunity to apply the rugged look of the trail to a wide variety of vehicles roaming the urban landscape. With a design inspired by the blades of Quartermaster Knives, Atturo® remains on the “cutting edge” of urban all-terrain style!
- Available in both LT and Metric sizes for a variety of vehicles.
- All LT rated sizes feature a 3-Ply Sidewall for strength and durability both on- and off-road.
- Large shoulder blocks give excellent grip in loose sand and mud.
- Smaller center tread blocks maintain excellent on-road manners.
- “Knife Blade” sidewall elements offer protection and style.
- Multiple sipes across the tread enhance traction in rain and snow.
- Designed in Texas by Quartermaster Knives.
- Rim guard provides protection against curb damage to wheels.
- The Atturo® Trail Blade® X/T is produced in Thailand.
ALL-TERRAIN T-A KO
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / All Terrain
The all-terrain that KOs the competition. What it is:The tire that invented the all-terrain category remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road performance, great mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on. Who it’s for: Pickup, jeep and SUV owners who want to step up in looks and true all-terrain on- and off-road performance from their original equipment tires.
- ShoulderLock™ technology (upper sidewall traction bars, 40% wider shoulder grooves): Maximizes “aired down” traction and steering control in deep dirt, mud and sand; provides more aggressive appearance; reduces noise, and minimizes hydroplaning.
- Longer tread life (up to 12%), enhanced resistance to irregular wear and better traction provided by dual tread radius with advanced profile design that improves stress distribution.
- Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road; improved traction, greater gravel wear resistance and decreased stone retention all delivered by aggressive, high void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center.
- TriGard® three-ply construction delivers exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall.
- Precise steering response and cornering control, plus excellent bruise and puncture resistance provided by tread-stiffening two full-width steel belts.
- Improved ride
Commercial T-A All-Season
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Highway
State of-the-art, computer aided tread design provides outstanding snow traction while offering predictable handling and a very quiet ride. Branded M&S for mud and snow.
- Asymmetric tread pattern permits unsurpassed range of capability from snow traction to true Z-rated performance.
- Extra-Wide circumferential grooves provide superior water evacuation even in hard cornering where narrow grooves can close.
- Smaller, highly siped interior tread blocks maximize wet and snow performance.
- ETEC System replaces conventional circumference cap ply with continous spiral wrap designed for the specific needs of ultra-high perfomance driving conditions.
- Larger outer shoulder tread blocks maximize cornering force and improve predictability and driver “feel” at the limit.
- Transitional block element design provides stability at the edge of the element for greater predictabilityduring turn-in and cornering.
- Two Steel Belts contribute strength and high performance endurance.
- Polyester carcass construction provides an extra measure of ride comfort.
- Z Speed Rated capable of speeds over 240 km/h.
- 80,000 limited treadware warranty