Versado LX II
Passenger Cars / All Season / Premium Touring
The new all-season Versado LX II* is an update to the H-, V-, W- and Y-speed rated Versado LX. The Versado LX II is a more eco-friendly touring tire for today’s high-end luxury sedans and coupes, offering improved fuel economy and long tread life, without compromising performance.
*Only available in H-, V-, W- and Y-speed ratings.
- Asymmetric, Non-Directional Tread Design
- Larger Contact Patch on Outside Tread
- Higher Sipe Density on Inside Tread
- Silent Wall™ Technology
- Multi-Wave Sipes
COMMERCIAL T-A TRACTION
Light Truck and SUVs / Winter / All Terrain
To get you where the work is, the Commercial T/A Traction offers exceptional traction to power a truck through the most demanding roads and conditions, including most on and off road situations.
- Agressive tread design for demanding roads and conditions.
- Two steel belts offer a stiffer tread for better steering response, cornering, and traction; improved bruise and puncture resistance.
- Increased biting edges and deep lateral grooves give excellent severe weather traction, RAC severe snow rating.
- CoolWedge shoulder insert increases treadlife by keeping the tires running cooler under tough conditions.
- Molded for studs.
Passenger Cars / All Season / High Performance
The FORGE UHP is an optimal solution for various terrains. This high-quality tire provides excellent traction and handing on different road surfaces. It features an asymmetric tread design with transverse grooves to increase grip and reduce rolling resistance, while ensuring reduced tread wear.
- Asymmetric tread pattern to improve traction and handling.
- Transverse grooves to reduce rolling resistance across multiple terrain.
- Unique tread design to provide enhanced performance throughout the tire`s life.
- Special tread compound formulation to improve adaptability to weather conditions.
TRAIL BLADE X-T
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / All Terrain
The Trail Blade X/T is a new type of multi-terrain tire. As another collaboration with Quartermaster Knives, the X/T cuts into the segment between traditional M/T and A/T tires. It offers the open shoulder and sidewall tread lugs of a mud terrain, combined with the off road ability of an all-terrain and the road feel of a highway tire. The design and variety of sizes brings a whole new look to SUV, Cross Overs and pickups as never before.
The X/T offers the mean sidewall style of our popular Trail Blade® M/T combined with a tread designed for performance on the trail as well as on the road. Owners of all types of trucks have been searching for a tire which gives the aggressive look of a mud-terrain, but has more civilized on-road performance. The Trail Blade® X/T was designed with exactly this type of driver in mind. The size range offers expanded opportunity to apply the rugged look of the trail to a wide variety of vehicles roaming the urban landscape. With a design inspired by the blades of Quartermaster Knives, Atturo® remains on the “cutting edge” of urban all-terrain style!
- Available in both LT and Metric sizes for a variety of vehicles.
- All LT rated sizes feature a 3-Ply Sidewall for strength and durability both on- and off-road.
- Large shoulder blocks give excellent grip in loose sand and mud.
- Smaller center tread blocks maintain excellent on-road manners.
- “Knife Blade” sidewall elements offer protection and style.
- Multiple sipes across the tread enhance traction in rain and snow.
- Designed in Texas by Quartermaster Knives.
- Rim guard provides protection against curb damage to wheels.
- The Atturo® Trail Blade® X/T is produced in Thailand.
DESERT HAWK X-MT
Light Truck and SUVs / All Season / Mud Terrain
Orders are verified for fitment guarantee*.
We know our stuff. Call:1-877-877-1010 or LIVE CHAT
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Install or pick up at one of our stores.(0 reviews)